Why use LP Auto Glass?
- We work with your insurance company to get you back on the road fast!
- Direct billing to your insurance!
- We will not be undersold!
- We will beat any price!
- Lifetime warranty!
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- 150 locations nationwide!
- Discount for seniors and students!
- All makes and models, even RVs and motor homes!
- All original equipment glass. Over 4,000 pieces in stock!
Remember – LP Auto Glass does all auto glass, not only windshields. We service RVs and trucks, not only cars.
After you have your new windshield installed, there are a few tips to extend its life.
Don’t forget to crack the windows before you slam the door. For the first 24 hours, it is a good idea to leave the windows down ½ inch so you won’t forget.
Wait 24 hours before washing the car or 48 hours before putting it through an automatic car wash.
For the first 48 hours, avoid the use of glass cleaners that contain ammonia or any abrasive cleaners.
Limit your driving for the first 24 hours, especially interstate driving at higher speeds.
If your wipers show signs of wear, it’s time to replace them.